Buy a Course
Structured courses in Turning Earth’s Learning Hubs in Argall Avenue and Cremer St have now resumed. This is in line with other adult education providers and community colleges across the country.
We have adapted our classrooms to provide the highest standards of Covid-19 secure learning. We have:
- moved all classes to sites large enough to accommodate full social distancing of 2 metres or fitted Perspex screens where this is not possible
- carried out regular Covid-19 Secure inspections
- created stringent cleaning protocols for high contact areas and shared equipment
- implemented temperature checks
- implemented visors and masks for teachers *
- implemented amplification for teaching where necessary
- required all students to regularly wash hands
- required consistent mask wearing *
- eliminated bottlenecks by installing more cleaning facilities
- implemented ventilation throughout and after classes
- carried out deep cleaning after classes
* Following the latest May 2021 government guidelines regarding face coverings for adult education providers, masks and face coverings are no longer mandatory in our classes. However, while case numbers are growing, as a courtesy to other course participants, we strongly encourage all our students to wear one unless exempt. A minimum of 1-meter distance should still be kept at all times.
Please note that we will measure your temperature when you arrive. Anyone with a temperature of 38 degrees and above won't be allowed into our studios. If your temperature is between 37.5 and 37.9 degrees, you will be asked to sit aside and wait 15 minutes in order to retake your body temperature. During this time, you will also be asked to take a rapid lateral flow test (results are available in 30 minutes). This protocol is in place regardless of your vaccination status.
Please note: Turning Earth Hoxton classes sell out extremely quickly (often within minutes), particularly those held in the evenings. Due to our high number of subscribers and the comparatively small size of our team, we don't have the resources to manage an advance waiting list. Instead, we now list the date and time that each course goes online as soon as we have scheduled it so that you can set a reminder to come back and book. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to welcoming you into the studio soon.