Buy a Course
COVID-19 update: Turning Earth courses will continue
Structured courses in Turning Earth’s Learning Hubs in Argall Avenue and Cremer St will continue as scheduled under Tier 3, with the most stringent measures in place to ensure they can do so in a Covid-19 secure way. This is in line with other adult education providers and community colleges across the country offering courses with formally defined educational objectives and a set curriculum equivalent to ours, which will continue to operate under the education exemption.
We have adapted our classrooms to provide the highest standards of Covid-19 secure learning. We have:
- moved all classes to sites large enough to accommodate full social distancing of 2 metres or fitted perspex screens where this is not possible
- carried out regular Covid-19 Secure inspections
- created stringent cleaning protocols for high contact areas and shared equipment
- implemented temperature checks
- implemented visors and masks for teachers
- implemented amplification for teaching where necessary
- require all students to regularly wash hands
- require consistent mask wearing
- eliminated bottlenecks by installing more cleaning facilities
- implemented ventilation throughout and after classes
- carry out deep cleaning after classes
Please note: Turning Earth Hoxton classes sell out extremely quickly (often within minutes), particularly those held in the evenings. Due to our high number of subscribers and the comparatively small size of our team, we don't have the resources to manage an advance waiting list. Instead, we now list the date and time that each course goes online as soon as we have scheduled it so that you can set a reminder to come back and book. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to welcoming you into the studio soon.
Upcoming ceramics courses at Turning Earth Hoxton
When we have classes available they will be displayed below and you can book online. Unfortunately due to high levels of demand, we are unable to take pre-bookings or sign-ups over the phone or by email. The next courses to be listed can be found lower down the page, along with the date and time when they will be available to book.